How to change the language of DJI Osmo Action?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-09-16 591 0
How to change the language?
Step 1: Turn on DJI Osmo Action
Step 2: Open setting menu.
Step 3: Click the gear icon.
Step 4: Scroll down until you see the language menu
Step 5: Choose the language you want
Tips for DJI Osmo Action language change:
● DJI Osmo Action supports English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional language, Japanese, Korea, German, or French.
● The latest DJI Osmo Action firmware supports Spanish and Russian, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese
● Voice commands includes: Star recording, Stop recording, Take Photo, Screen Switch, and Shut down.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to fix Windows 10 laptop screen flicker?
Next article:How to transfer file from DJI Drone to Windows PC?