How to Charge 116Plus Smart Watch?
By Joe Horner 2020-05-12 3939 0
116Plus Smart Watch Charging Manual
The 116Plus Smart Watch features a new USB plug-and-charge design that simplifies it into a built-in fuselage, whether it's a mobile power supply, a charging head, or a computer, as long as it supports USB. It can be used to charge the 116Plus Smart Watch.
116Plus Smart Watch integrates charging interface on the watch body:
Step 1: Press the remove button to tear down the watch strap and see the charging connector that matches the USB-A.
Step 2: Directly use the 116Plus Smart Watch USB-A charging interface with the mobile phone charging head or power outlet with USB, computer USB interface, etc., without the need to prepare other charging base or USB cable.
Step 3: The charging icon appears on the screen of 116Plus Smart Watch when it is normally connected to the power supply.
NOTE: the 116Plus Smart Watch is designed with bimetal contacts and is equipped with a safety lock on the watch strap to prevent accidental opening.
116Plus Smart Watch Not Charging?
If your 116Plus Smart Watch is not rechargeable, check as follows:
- Whether the USB-A charging interface of the 116Plus Smart Watch is properly connected to the charging head.
- Try to replace the charging head or computer USB port to charge.
- Check the charging interface of the smartwatch for dust or water stains, wipe the surface of the interface clean before charging.
If there is still a problem after inspection, it may be due to product damage, it is recommended to connect after-sales treatment.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Next article:Does the DJI Mavic Air 2 Camera Zoomable?