How to charge DJI Mavic Mini remote control?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-11-04 14067 0
There are three ways to recharge the simple remote control of the DJI Mavic Mini drone:
● With the UAV charger included in the package: simply connect the USB to micro-USB cable provided in your UAV box. Plug the USB side into the slot on the charger and the other micro-USB side into the socket on the left side of the remote control when you hold it facing you.
● By connecting your remote control to a PC: connect the supplied cable in the same way as before.
● Using an external battery (also called PowerBank). Use the supplied cable and connect it to the remote control as before.
The remote control will be recharged in 2 hours regardless of the charging mode chosen.
Warning: The USB port located under the DJI Mavic Mini's remote control is not intended for charging but for connection to the smartphone, so the smartphone will not be able to charge your remote control
The DJI Smart Controller is recharged with the charger included in the box and the USB type-C cable. It is of course possible to recharge it on your PC or with an external battery (be careful the connection is USB-C type).
The complete charging of the remote control takes 2 hours.
What is the autonomy of the DJI Mavic Mini's remote control?
About two hours using when connected to an Android device, and about six hours when connected to an IOS device.
However, it is possible to extend this autonomy of the remote control by charging it during use with an external battery. It is then necessary to connect the micro-USB end of your external battery to the remote control.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-12By Lydia Scott