How to Charge Realme Band?
By Joe Horner 2020-03-10 9570 1
Realme Band Charging Guide
The Realme Band features a new USB plug-and-charge design that simplifies it into a built-in fuselage, whether it's a mobile power supply, a charging head, or a computer, as long as it supports USB. It can be used to charge the Realme Band.
Step 1: Press the remove button to tear down the wristband and see the charging connector that matches the USB-A.
Step 2: Directly use the USB-A charging interface with the mobile phone charging head or power outlet with USB, computer USB interface, etc., without the need to prepare other specifications of the charging base.
Step 3: The charging icon appears on the Realme Band screen when it is normally connected to the power supply.
Realme Band Can not Charge?
If your Realme Band is not rechargeable, check as follows:
- Whether the USB-A charging interface of the Realme Band is properly connected to the charging head.
- Try to replace the charging head or computer USB port to charge.
- Check the charging interface of the Realme Band for dust or water stains, wipe the surface of the interface clean before charging.
- If there is still a problem after inspection, it may be due to product damage, it is recommended to connect after-sales treatment.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How to Reset Lenovo E1 Smart Band?