How to charge Redmi Airdots charging box
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-24 47446 0
1. Redmi AirDots headset is at the bottom of the box, and you can see that the micro USB charging interface is used.
2. When purchasing headphones, there is no free charging wire in the box, so you need to bring your own micro USB charging wire.
3. Use the smaller end of the charging line to plug into the charging port of the charging box, connect the larger end of the charging wire to the USB power supply, or connect to the USB charging connector and insert the power supply.
4. When the charge is successful, the indicator light on the surface of the box will turn on a red light. When the LED lights up a green light, it indicates that the charge box is full. Generally, the charge can be filled in about 2 hours, and then the power supply can be removed.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:How to check Redmi AirDots battery life