How to charge your Xiaomi Mi Band
Don't know how to charge your Mi band? See the charger? Yep, the one with the USB port on one end of the wire and a cradle on the other end. Check out our post, we will show you how to charge your band properly.
Still, some people have no ideas on how to charge it. Now Let me tell you a right way to supply energy to your little health assistant.
How to Charge the Mi Band properly?
1. When the three indicators on your Mi Band start blinking RED lights, which means that your Mi Band is running out of battery juice and needs to be charged.
3. When charging, the status lights flashes GREEN. Once fully charged, all three lights stop blinking and stay green.
If it can't be charged normally, please try the following tricks:
● Plug in and out the Mi Band sensor from charging cord several times or shake it in a gently way until it can be detected.
● Test whether the charge contact point is good, if oxidized, you need to scrape it with a blade.
● Verify the cable and charging interface are good, USB interface or other power equipment are working in normal power supply conditions, try to replace the USB charging cord, or the USB interface of the power supply equipment.
● Try to charge it with another charger.
● On charge for the first time out of the box? Use your USB charging adapter, connect directly to the power socket, charge more than 3 hours and then press the power button to boot.
● If the contact point, charging cable and interfaces are in place but still cannot be charged, the battery is probably faulty, please contact after-sales service to solve the problem.
Other useful tips to save power and maximize the battery life of your watch:
● Use a static watch interface
● Adjust screen brightness below the default setting
● Turn off notifications you don't want
● Uninstall apps you don't use frequently
● Limit Wi-Fi using time
● Turn off "always-on" screen features. Here's how to change the setting
You can set the display to show the time or turn off completely when you're not going to use it If set to turn off, the screen will turn on when you turn your wrist or touch the screen.
From your phone: open the android wear app - touch settings - find the always-on screen and use the switch to turn on or off.
From your watch: if your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch, find the settings con and then touch always-on screen to turn on or off.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Mi Band from us, but the guide doesn't cover your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
Some of these pictures are selected from network, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about them.
1 / 0
7 days ago By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-25 By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-22 By Adeline Belluz
Prev article: Take a bath? Take off your Xiaomi Mi Band first!
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson