How to check photos in Mi cloud with Xiaomi Mi box
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-20 1941 0
Photos taken by mobile phones are uploaded to the cloud photo album space, and other devices can log in to the cloud photo album to view the photos of the mobile phone. To use the millet box to view photos in the cloud album, let's take a look at a detailed tutorial.
1. When the millet box is connected to the TV, open the system into the millet box at the same time. Select "my Application" in the main interface to enter.
2. After entering, use the remote control of the millet box to select the cursor on the photo album application.
3. After entering the album, no photos or videos are displayed by default. We click on the login option below to log in to our Xiaomi cloud account.
4. After clicking, the login interface appears. You can log in by using the characters below the remote control to enter the Xiaomi account number and password. Can also quickly use Xiaomi mobile phone scan code QR code login.
5. After logging in, the cloud album will appear, but it will be locked.We re-verify the password of Xiaomi's account.
6. After the verification is successful, the millet cloud photo album can be displayed on the millet box, and the photos in your cloud album can be viewed on TV through the millet box.
These are the tutorials for Xiaomi Mi Box to view the photos in the mobile phone cloud album. I hope you like it.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to solve the weather update problem of Xiaomi Mi band 4?|
|How to install Xiaomi M365 electric scooter firmware mod？|
|Xiaomi Mi A3 specs, release date, design and all we know before its presentation|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You