How to check the battery level of i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones (2 easy ways)
By Sophia Windsor 2019-09-02 47870 3
1. Check the battery level via LED indicator light on the i11 TWS earphones
The LED indicator light on the i11 TWS earphones will show you the power status:
● If the LED indicator light on the earphones is blue, the i11 TWS earphones have enough power.
● If the LED indicator light on the earphones is red, the i11 TWS earphones don’t have enough power. In such case, you should put the earphones in the charging case to charge for it.
2. Check the power status of the i11 TWS earphones on the paired Android or iOS devices
When the i11 TWS Bluetooth earphones are successfully connected to your Android or iOS devices, there will be a battery icon on the screen of your Android or iOS devices to show the remaining battery charge of your earphones, which is just like the power status bar on your smartphone.
● If the battery icon is full, it indicates that your i11 TWS earphones have enough power.
● If the battery icon become red, it shows that your i11 TWS earphones run in low power, so you should charge it in time.
Don’t know how to charge your i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones? You can check the charging method in this i11 TWS earphones user guide.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones from us and still have problems after reading the post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:How to fix one side of i9s TWS earbuds doesn’t work
Next article:Does the Amazfit GTS Support Always on Diaplay?