How to Check the Battery Stats of Realme Buds Air?
By Joe Horner 2020-02-13 18947 2
How to Know the Battery Level of Realme Buds Air Charging Case?
To know the battery level, just check the color of the LED indicator light that's there in the Realme Buds Air charging box.
- A red light flashing indicated that the battery level is less than 30%.
- A yellow light flashing indicates the charge levels to be somewhere 30%-60%.
- A green light flashing means the charge is more than 60%.
A green light that's always on indicates that the case has been fully charged (the headphone case indicator only indicates the headphone case battery).
How to Know the Battery Level of Realme Buds Air Earbuds?
After keeping the TWS earbuds inside the charging case for a long duration, re-connect it back to your phone and see if the battery level shows full. You can check the battery state of earbuds on your phone.
How to test the Realme Buds Air battery life?
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Prev article:How to Reset Realme Buds Air ENC TWS Earbuds?