How to check Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition battery life？
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-16 14322 0
1. When Xiaomi AirDots youth version headphones are connected to the phone, an icon of Bluetooth headset logo and battery logo appears in the upper right corner of the phone's notification bar, which represents the battery information of the headset.
2. You can judge the remaining power of Xiaomi AirDots youth version headphones according to the degree of decrease of the power symbol in the battery icon. When the power symbol drops to the bottom, it indicates that the power of the headphones is very low and needs to be charged for the headphones.
3. If the phone's notification bar does not display headset power information, you can also judge by the headset status indicator of Xiaomi AirDots youth version . The headset is not lit after the normal connection to the headset.
4. When Xiaomi AirDots youth version headphones are low in power, the headphone indicator lights up a red light.
5. When the charging box is low in power, the red light flashes; when the charging case is completely dead, put in the headset, the headset white light flashes to remind, then turn off.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to connect Xiaomi airdots Youth Edition to iPhone|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|Xiaomi AirDots vs Redmi AirDots vs Lenovo HT10: which is better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-06By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to charge Xiaomi Mi band 4?