How to check Zhiyun Smooth 4 3-axis stabilizer battery level?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-10-22 12658 0
How to check Zhiyun Smooth 4 battery level?
Method 1: Check the battery level by indicator
The battery level indicator lies under the power button. If your Zhiyun Smooth 4 is charging, the indicator will light different according to different battery level.
● 0-25%: one blue light;
● 25-50%: two blue lights;
● 50-75%: three blue lights;
● 75-100%: four blue lights
Method 2: Check the battery level on the mobile phone
If Zhiyun Smooth 4 is shooting, you can check the battery level on your mobile phone screem.
Step 1: Turn on you mobile phone and Zhiyun Smooth 4.
Step 2: Open ZY Play APP on your mobile phone.
Step 3: Connect the mobile phone to Zhiyun Smooth 4.
Step 4: There are two icons on the left up corner of you mobile phone screen. One is indicator mobile phone battery level, the other is for Zhiyun smooth 4 battery level.
How to charge Zhiyun Smooth 4?
Step 1: Connect the Micro USB into the Smooth Q Micro USB Port.
Step 2: Wait for 3 hours.
Step 3: When the battery indicator light blue, the battery is full charged.
Zhiyun Smooth 4 can’t charge, how to do?
● Make sure your power adapter is 5V/2A. Sometimes because of the input current is too low to be charge.
● Try to charge another smartphone stabilizer to check the power adapter is normal.
● Turn off the Smooth 4 and restart it, then charge it again.
● Change the battery.
● Clean the charging port.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal from us and still have problem after reading the user manual, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy and willing to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry