How to clean the front load of a washing machine
By Adan Flannigan 2019-06-20 535 1
This eco-friendly method doesn't use bleach, costs just a few cents to make, and gathers the ingredients you may already have in your hand.
What you'll need:
● 2 cups vinegar
● 1/4 cup baking soda
● 1/4 cup Water
● Exfoliating Sponge
● Start by mixing baking soda and water in a small bowl.
● This will be the "detergent" to clean the washer.
● Pour the vinegar into a measuring cup and then into the head of your washing machine.
● Add the baking soda mixture to your machine's detergent container and pour the vinegar into the drum.
● Set your washer to normal load in the hottest water setting.
● Close the door and start the machine, letting it do all the hard work for you.
● Baking soda and vinegar will naturally break down mineral deposits and any mold growth by cleaning and cooling this way your washer.
● Use a clean sponge to rub around the washer opening to remove debris.
● Then throw some fresh water at it.
● Your washing machine will be impeccably clean and ready to make a load of clothes
● Give your front loader a cleaning once a month to keep your fresh smelling clothes and equipment in top condition.
● Once you're done with your washer, take a few minutes to clean the dryer too!<
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 4 and Mi Max 4 Pro: 48 Mp camera and other rumors|
|Poco Launcher 2.0 beta download and new features|
|Xiaomi Amazfit Verge 2 will have the best features of Apple Watch|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How do barcode scanners work?