How to connect AKG N60NC Wireless headphones to Android smartphones
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-22 14887 0
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the Android phone and wait in the Bluetooth device search list interface, which requires entering the phone setting menu, finding the Bluetooth menu, and turning on the Bluetooth function in the Bluetooth menu.
2. When you connect for the first time, first turn the headphone power switch down to reveal the LED to turn on, and then the headset LED flashes blue light and enters the pairing state.
3. The name of the headset appears on the Android phone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, try refreshing the Bluetooth interface. Select "AKG N60NC Wireless" to match the connection according to the instructions shown on the phone.
4. After the connection is successful, the headset status indicator will always turn on the blue light. After a successful connection, as long as the headset and mobile phone Bluetooth function is turned on, the headset will automatically connect to the mobile phone.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:How to set the time of Lenovo Watch 9?