How to connect Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro to iPhone
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-06 12869 0
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone and wait in the Bluetooth device search list interface. You need to enter the iPhone setting menu, find the Bluetooth menu, and enter the Bluetooth menu to open the Bluetooth function.
2. Open the Huawei freebuds 2 pro charging box and press the function button on the back of the charging box for about 2 seconds, when the status indicator in the charging box flashes and the headphones enter the pairing state.
3. The name of Huawei freebuds 2 pro appears on iPhone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, try refreshing the Bluetooth feature interface. Select FreeBuds2 Pro in the device name option and follow the instructions shown on the iPhone to match the connection.
4. When the headset is connected to the iPhone, the Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro can be worn and used. When you establish the connection between the headset and the iPhone again, you only need to turn on the iPhone Bluetooth function and the headset charging box cover to connect quickly.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott
Prev article:Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition light indicator guide
Next article:Stalwall N648 Smart 1080P AI WiFi IP Camera FAQ