How to connect Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition to Android smartphone
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-23 866 0
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the Android phone and wait in the Bluetooth device search list interface, which requires entering the phone setting menu, finding the Bluetooth menu, and turning on the Bluetooth function in the Bluetooth menu.
2. Take the Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition out of the charging box, and the LED on the headphones quickly flashes the white light and enters the pairing state.
3. At this point, the name of Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition will appear on the Bluetooth device search list of the phone. If not, try refreshing the Bluetooth feature interface. Select "MI AIRDOTS BASIC_R" in the device name option and follow the instructions shown on the phone to match the connection.
4. When the Xiaomi airdots youth version and mobile phone connection is established, the headphone indicator light will turn on the white light and go out.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-13By Lydia Scott
Prev article:How to charge Redmi Airdots charging box
Next article:How to connect Zhiyun Smooth 4 to Bluetooth?