How to connect Xiaomi airdots Youth Edition to iPhone
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-16 17961 0
1. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone and wait in the Bluetooth device search list interface. You need to enter the iPhone setting menu, find the Bluetooth menu, and enter the Bluetooth menu to open the Bluetooth function.
2. Take out the Xiaomi airdots youth version headphones out of the charging box, and the LED on the headphones quickly flashes the white light and enters the pairing state.
3. The name of Xiaomi airdots Youth Edition headset appears on iPhone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, try refreshing the Bluetooth feature interface. Select "MI AIRDOTS BASIC_R" in the device name option and follow the instructions shown on the iPhone to match the connection.
4. When Xiaomi airdots youth edition headphones and iPhone connection is established, the headphone indicator lights up white lights and goes out.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to check Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition battery life？|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|Xiaomi AirDots Youth edition review & unboxing|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
Next article:Huami Amazfit GTR smartwatch 799 full of design