How to connect your Mac to a projector?
By GB Blog Official 2016-11-03 130523 1
5 Steps for connecting a Mac to a projector:
Step 1. Turn on your Mac. Get ready to project all the content you need.
Step 2. Plug in the projector to an electrical wall outlet socket and turn it ON.
Note: There are at least five different Mac adapter cables, which will vary depending on your computer's video inputs. So pay attention when you are choosing a most proper one.
Step 4. Once the Mac and projector are connected, click on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your screen. And then select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
Step 5. Select the Displays icon. And when the Displays window appears, click the Detect Displays button. At this point, your Mac and projector should be synchronized. If not, try following the steps below:
● Click on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your screen.
● Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
● Select the Displays icon.
● When the Displays window appears, select the Arrangement tab within the menu bar.
● Check the Mirror Displays box in the lower left-hand corner of the window.
Note: After you have checked this box, please wait for several seconds until the displays are mirrored. Once the displays are mirrored, you will see the same image on both your projector and your computer.
NOW you have learned the basic steps for connecting a projector to a MacBook! Have a try!
You may also want to read:
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2020-05-08By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-05-04By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-05-18By Lydia Scott