How to Control Music and Connect with Bluetooth Earbuds with Huawei Watch GT 2?
By Joe Horner 2019-10-01 6525 0
Playing music with Huawei Watch GT 2
Step 1. Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, touch the device name, and then touch Music.
Step 2. Touch Manage music > Add songs, select the music as needed from the list, and touch “√” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3. From the home screen press the Up button, swipe until you find Music, and then touch it.
Step 4. Choose music that you have added in the Huawei Health app and then touch the play icon to play the music.
●Currently, the Huawei Watch GT 2 only supports MP3 and AAC (LC-AAC) files.
● You can also create a playlist by performing the following: Touch New playlist in the Huawei Health app and then add the music that has been synced to your watch to the playlist.
● On the music playback screen of your Huawei Watch GT 2, you can switch between songs, adjust the volume, and select a playback mode, such as Play in order, Shuffle, Repeat the current song, and Repeat list.
●Swipe up to view the music list, touch the Settings icon in the lower-right corner of the screen to delete music, or connect the watch to Bluetooth earphones and use the earphones to control the music playback on both your watch and your phone.
Connecting earbuds with Huawei Watch GT 2
Step 1. From the home screen press the Up button and go to “Settings > Earbuds”.
Step 2. Your watch will search automatically for the Bluetooth earbuds list for pairing. Select the name of your earbuds and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to Pairing Xiaomi Air2 TWS with your Phone?