How to Deal with the Virus in Bluetooth of The Mobile Phone?
By Bartolemo Sade 2019-12-20 4715 682
What is the Bluetooth virus
The first case of "Bluetooth virus" in the mainland is the Cabir virus (piranha, Caribe is the English displayed on the phone screen after poisoning), which is transmitted to the user's phone through the Bluetooth function of the phone. The reaction after poisoning is a sharp drop in electricity, greatly shortening the normal standby time. Although it is called "Bluetooth virus", Cabir virus does not infect all mobile phones with Bluetooth function, but some smartphones with built-in SymbianS60 operating system, such as Nokia 7610, 6600 and so on. The world's first conceptual virus that can be transmitted between mobile phones is "Kabir" (Worm/Symbian.Cabir.a).
Prevent Bluetooth virus
If you do not need Bluetooth function, it is better to turn it off, one is to prevent Bluetooth virus, the other is to turn off Bluetooth function to save a certain amount of power, if you need to connect Bluetooth headset, you should choose to hide Bluetooth visible, avoid receiving inexplicable Bluetooth text messages or software. Bluetooth viruses often infect smartphones, so when using smartphones, you should add more Bluetooth viruses.
As a first step, care should be taken to receive Bluetooth transfer files to avoid receiving virus files.
Second step, inadvertently poisoning temporarily turn off the Bluetooth receiver on the phone, so as not to continue the search for infected targets.
Step 3, if you receive a text message from an unknown source, do not open it, but delete it directly.
Step 4, do not install mobile programs from unknown sources.
Step 5, go to the legal and formal official website to download ringtones and mobile games;
step 6, install special anti-virus software for mobile phones. At present, relevant antivirus patches have been downloaded online, and users only need to download and install the patches into their mobile phones.
How to kill Bluetooth virus
If the mobile phone inadvertently contains a Bluetooth virus, then the antivirus method is as follows:
Step 1, turn off the Bluetooth function immediately, which can avoid the spread of the virus and transmit it to other users.
Step 2, follow the following steps to remove the virus:
1. install a file management software in the phone.
2. Allow viewing of system directory files.
3. search drives A to Y and find the\ SYSTEM\ APPS\ CARIBE directory.
4. Delete the CARIBE.APP, CARIBE.RSC and FLO.MDL files in the\ CARIBE directory.
5. Delete the CARIBE.APP, CARIBE.RSC and CARIBE.SIS files in the C:\ SYSTEM\ SYMBIANSECUREDATA\ CARIBESECURITYMANAGER directory.
6. Delete the FLO.MDL in the C:\ SYSTEM\ RECOGS directory.
7. Delete the CARIBE.SIS in the C:\ SYSTEM\ INSTALLS directory.
Note: if the CARIBE.RSC file in steps 4 and 5 cannot be deleted, the virus is running. First delete all the files that can be deleted, and then restart the phone, then you can delete CARIBE.RSC. What about bluetooth virus in
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Next article:How to Reset AirPods Pro?