How to delete a Xiaomi Mi account?
By Linky Cheng 2019-05-28 13825 1
But first of all we have to keep in mind that eliminating an IM account means deleting all the data and content associated with the account, My Cloud, Themes, History ... all this once deleted, we will not be able to recover it again.
For this procedure I recommend doing it through the desktop of our PC or Laptop to avoid conflicts; if it is not possible, remember to disconnect everything related to the account on the device, My Account My Cloud ...
If you agree, we will proceed with the process of eliminating the MI account:
Before starting we must unlink all devices that we have associated with the account, so we will access My Cloud (for now only in English) through the following link: https://i.mi.com and we will connect with the account that we want to eliminate.
In My Cloud, we can view the contacts, messages, notes and everything that we would have synchronized with our device -good time to save everything that can serve us-.
How to delete and delete a Xiaomi account
- To see and unlink all the devices that we have associated, we will only have to access the elements button at the top and we will see a window with the linked devices, we will select the devices one by one and click on the "Delete Device" button to eliminate them.
Also, although it is not necessary, we can unlink the account's permissions to the applications that have access to our account information.
Note: If you use My Band or other Xiaomi devices, I recommend you unlink each one from your corresponding App to avoid linking errors in the future.
Delete an IM account
Once all the devices are unlinked, we will proceed to eliminate our account, as we mentioned at the beginning of the article, we will have to close the session on our device.
Remember, once eliminated, there is no turning back!
To carry out these steps, we recommend that you access the page in English, since several weeks ago it did not work correctly in other languages.
1.To delete our MI account, we will access the following URL (https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del), in case we still had a device linked or connected to the cloud, Xiaomi would not let us continue and we would have to go back to the previous steps (See Image)
● We connect with the account we want to delete and we will automatically access the steps to follow to delete our account, Xiaomi will remind us that this action is irreversible and we will lose all linked services.
● We'll mark that we agree: "Yes, I want to permanently delete my My account and all your data" and click "Delete My Account"
2. - We will automatically receive a verification code in our mail that we must enter before 60 seconds.
3.- We are in the last step, before deleting our account completely. Xiaomi reminds us again that we have to be disconnected and disconnected from any device to avoid problems with the devices in the future. If you are sure ... "Delete Account".
4.- We will have our account completely removed.
I hope this little guide will help you.
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony a7s III: rumors are back|
|Xiaomi Mi band 3 vs. Xiaomi Hey Plus: which one is better?|
|Xiaomi executives broke the news: Xiaomi A3 48MP camera|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Huawei GPU Turbo, what is it and how does it work?