How to distinguish the true and false negative ion air purifier？
By Linky Johnson 2018-11-24 373 0
1. Turn on the negative ion generator. Blow on your hand for ten minutes at a distance of 10 centimeters, and touch the metal or another person around you. If there is static electricity in your hands, it means that the electrons are gathering on you, forming an electrostatic field, and it's not a negative ion. Use it carefully. If there is no accumulation and no electrostatic phenomenon occurs, the release is equivalent to the natural negative ions, can be considered.
2. When the hand is near the air outlet. If the hand is hit, it indicates that there is strong electrostatic generation. Please use it carefully.
3. Put a radio next to the anion generator. If you turn on the negative ion generator, the radio is interfered; it indicates that the radiation is relatively strong. Please use it carefully.
4. Use the negative ion detector to detect the quantity of negative ion and positive ion. If the negative ion quantity is measured at a minimum of more than 500,000 per cubic centimeter at 1 meter, it is only effective and convenient to use it. If the positive ion is as high as the negative ion, use it carefully. Positive ions make cell membranes thicker and thicker, causing aging lesions. If you don't have a negative ion detector, you need to consider it carefully. Because some may just be a fan, positive and negative ions are not produced.
5. Turn on the generator to judge if the there is a flavor of the fish in ten centimeters. If there is, excessive ozone is produced, and prolonged use results in decreased lung function, or forms spongy lung. Please use it carefully.
6. Long term use of non-black walls. The natural negative ions have the function of dusting and purifying the air. The good negative ion generator and the detection report issued by the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The color of dust is not black (unless there is special dust). However, the blackening of walls after the use of unqualified negative ion products speeds up the oxidation of surrounding substances and destroys the phenomena that appear in the normal aging process of surrounding materials. However, the blackening of walls after the use of unqualified negative ion products speeds up the oxidation of surrounding substances and destroys the phenomena that appear in the normal aging process of surrounding materials.
|You may also want to read:|
|【Tech News】2 well-know air purifiers under $945|
|Xiaomi air purifier dismantling and fan-cleaning|
|How does a Xiaomi smart Mi air purifier really work?|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-07-30By Joe Horner
2017-02-14By Zim Watson
2019-08-16By Joe Horner
2017-04-20By Zim Watson
2019-08-08By Sophia Windsor
Next article:5 unpopular knowledge of mobile phone