How to download and install GCAM (Google Camera) on Realme X2 Pro [detailed guide and manual settings]
By Sophia Windsor 2019-11-28 10758 0
Do I need to root or unlock the bootloader before installing the GCAM on Realme X2 Pro?
No, as the Realme X2 Pro comes with the Camera2 API enabled by default, so you can easily install the GCAM APK port with no need to root or unlock the bootloader of it. Just keep confident to do as the following GCAM installation guide.
Steps to download and install GCAM (Google Camera) on Realme X2 Pro
Step 1. Before installing the GCAM APK on your Realme X2 Pro phone, please enable the "Install Unknown Sources APPs" option. To do this, just go to Settings - Additional settings - Device & privacy - apps installed from unknown sources - install unknown apps. If you have already allowed the App installation from Unknown sources, you can skip this step.
Step 3. If you download the GCAM APK on PC, you need to copy the file to your phone.
Step 4. Find the installation folder on your phone and open it. Then install the Google Camera APK on your Realme X2 Pro phone.
Step 5. When the installation is down, launch the Google Camera APK on your phone and perform some manual settings to get better image quality. Here are some settings we recommend:
● Go to camera app "Settings" - enable "Google Lens suggestions" and disable "Save Location" option.
● Go to camera app "Settings" - "Advanced" - enable "HDR+ control".
● Go to the camera app "Settings" - "BSG MOD Settings" - Select "Input Model" - Set Interface style to Pixel 2 and Set back and front camera to Pixel 3 XL.
● Go to the camera app "Settings" - "BSG MOD Settings" - Saturation - Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 2.0 and Set Shadow saturation to 2.6.
● Go to the camera app "Settings" - "BSG MOD Settings" - FIX - Enable Always disable Sabre.
● Go to the camera app "Settings" - "BSG MOD Settings" - FIX - Image format - set to YUV_420_888.
● Go to camera app "Settings" - Advanced - Enable HDR+ control.
● Go to the camera mode and enable HDR+ enhanced.
If you have another version of Google Camera already installed on your phone, make sure to uninstall it before installing the new version.
These GCAM features work well on Realme X2 Pro
Since it's a modded APP, so not every feature will work well on the phone, but it still offers much better shooting qualities than the stock camera app thanks to the advanced camera algorithm of the GCAM. With this GCAM APK, you can enjoy these camera features on your phone:
● Back and front camera
● Night sight
That's it. Just enjoy the GCAM on your Realme X2 Pro and hope you will get enhanced photography qualities.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-01-06By Manolo Heedy
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-12-30By Gibbie Magubane
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2020-01-02By Sophia Windsor
Next article:How to update H96 Max TV Box firmware version?