How to enable new gesture navigation in Android Q?
By Jocelyn Longoria 2019-05-28 403 0
Here are the steps necessary to activate them on your phone. Obviously you will first need to install the latest Android Q beta for your device. It is available for all Google Pixels and another 15 phones.
● Open the settings and go to "System"
● We click on "Gesture", then on "Navigation system"
● We select "Fully gestural navigation".
At this point the navigation buttons will disappear and a thin long line will appear along the bottom of the screen.
To cancel the operation, just repeat the first two steps and select the layout with two or three buttons.
If you are interested in Android Q then move on to this article where we talk about the new operating system.
Was this article helpful? If so, continue to follow us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram channels to stay updated on all the news in the tech world.
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony a7s III: rumors are back|
|Xiaomi Mi band 3 vs. Xiaomi Hey Plus: which one is better?|
|Xiaomi executives broke the news: Xiaomi A3 48MP camera|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-30By Joe Horner
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Next article:How to fix an Android phone not charging problems?