How to Enable the Always-on Display on HUAWEI Watch GT2e?
By Joe Horner 2020-04-03 7669 0
HUAWEI Watch GT2e Always-on Display Step-by-step Guide
When your HUAWEI Watch GT2e smartwatch enters standby mode, the standby watch face will be displayed. The standby watch face is disabled by default. To enable this always-on display feature, please perform the following steps:
Step 1: From the home screen press the Up button, go to “Settings > Display > Advanced> Standby watch face”.
Step 2: Touch “Style”, choose your preferred style, and then touch “OK”.
Step 3: Touch “Color”, choose your preferred color, and then touch “OK”.
● When the HUAWEI Watch GT2e watch enters standby mode, touch the standby watch face to switch to the home screen.
● To disable the standby watch face feature, touch “Style” and then choose “None”.
● Enabling the standby watch face feature will drain the battery life by half and disable the Raise wrist to wake screen feature.
● To enable the always-on display feature, you are advised to update the HUAWEI WATCH GT or GT2 Classic/Active/Sport to version 18.104.22.168 or later, the HUAWEI WATCH GT Elegant to version 22.214.171.124 or later, or the HONOR Dream/Magic/VIVIENNE TAM to version 126.96.36.199 or later.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Next article:JBL Tune 220TWS Left Ear Have No Sound? How To Fix?