How to Enable/View/Delete the Amazfit Stratos 3 Notifications?
By Joe Horner 2019-10-21 4565 0
Enable notifications of Amazfit Stratos 3
During use, you need to enable the corresponding "App alerts" on the Amazfit App, and keep the Amazfit Stratos 3 and the mobile phone connected. You can also enable the incoming SMS and incoming call alerts as you wish.
● For iOS device, you need to pair and connect the watch with the Amazfit App.
● For Android device, you need to keep the App running in the background or include the App into the self-starting whitelist, so as to ensure the mobile phone can send the alert to the Amazfit Stratos 3 smart watch.
View notifications of Amazfit Stratos 3
1. In the case of an incoming notification, the Amazfit Stratos 3 watch will automatically light up the screen and display the content.
2. You can view the unread notification in the notification list and tap any notification to enter the notification details page.
Delete notifications of Amazfit Stratos 3
● The read notification on the Amazfit watch or the mobile phone will be automatically deleted from the notification list on the watch.
● To manually delete the notification on the watch, slide left on the notification to be deleted and tap the delete button.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Amazfit Stratos 3 from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz