How to find lost Xiaomi account password
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-25 932 0
1. Use your computer or mobile phone to enter and enter the i.xiaomi.com website in your browser.
2. Click on the option to log in using Xiaomi account as prompted.
3. Do not try the password in this interface, just click forget the password.
4. Then enter the account number and verification code according to the prompts on the page and click next.
5. Next, the security verification will be carried out, and the mobile phone or email or security problems will be verified according to the prompts.
6. After successful verification, enter a new password to reset the password. Remember to remember the password you set this time.
7. Click the OK button to prompt you to reset the password successfully, and the new password can be used.
Note: remember to save the new password. If you forget the password again, you can retrieve or reset the password again by following the above steps.
|You may also want to read:|
|AMAZFIT GTR VS Honor Watch Magic:Specs comparison|
|Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super bypassed the GeForce RTX 2080 in the OpenCL test|
|Xiaomi Qin 2 smartphone FAQ: everything you want to know about it|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
Next article:HUAWEI TalkBand B5 Quick Start Guide