How to fix DJI Fly APP communication issues?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-11 1542 0
Let's start by trying the following:
● Change the USB cable.
A defective cable may not show any external signs of damage. To begin with
disconnect and reconnect. If it still does not work, try another cable. We recommend using the original DJI USB cable or the cable from your mobile device.
● Restart your mobile device and remote control.
● Try connecting another smartphone or tablet.
Do you use devices recommended by DJI? There are many gadgets on iOS and Android platforms, but not all of them are compatible with DJI FLY applications. Make sure your device really fits by checking the downloads section on your drone page.
● Update your DJI FLY software and applications.
Have you installed the latest version of DJI FLY? Has the software on your device been updated? Make sure you have the latest updates installed. Do not ignore notifications that DJI FLY applications have been updated.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
Prev article:How to prevent DJI Mavic Mini drone GPS single loss?