How to fix H96 MAX Android TV Box WiFi connection problem?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-11-21 5582 0
How to connect H96 Max Android TV Box to WiFi?
Step 1: First connect the H96 Max Android TV Box to the TV with a network cable, then enter the homepage of the H96 Max Android TV Box and select “Settings”.
Step 2: Select "Wireless Network" in the pop-up settings window.
Step 3: In the pop-up "Wireless Network" selection window, find the network WiFi you need to connect to, and then click to select it.
Step 4: in the pop-up window you need to fill in the WiFi password, at this time, you only need to enter the WiFi password, and then click on the connection.
How fix H96 Max Android TV Box WiFi connection issues?
● If the signal is too weak, it may not be connected to the network. Check that the Wi-Fi name and password associated with the H96 Max TV Box are correct.
● The router setting prohibits the network card address (MAC) of the Xiaomi box. You can enter the router system settings, disable the access lock, or add an H96 Max TV Box to allow devices to connect.
● Check that the gateway and DNS are normal on the wireless network. It is recommended that you set the H96 Max Android TV Box WLAN to obtain it automatically. If you manually retrieve the IP address. Check that the DNS is correct.
● Turn off H96 Max TV Box and restart after 3 minutes to determine if a connection can be established.
● Check that the H96 Max Android TV Box is close to a source of interference of the same frequency, turn off all other wireless interceptions, and Bluetooth, the wireless card, the induction cooker, etc. may interfere with the device. Then restart the router and the box to try this.
● Restore factory settings. Method: Main interface → Application → Info → Restore factory settings.
● If 6 is invalid, turn the H96 Max Android TV Box off. → Press + two buttons simultaneously. Do not release the button. The remote control points to the box and opens the box power supply. → Select "Restart system immediately". → Two systems are available for selection Then select "Run the currently running system" to return to the original system, and then perform the incorrect system upgrade.
H96 Max Android TV Box has lost the WiFi connection. What should I do?
Step 1: On the PC, go to the router settings page (usually 192.168.1.1, some are 192.168.1.253) and set the -upnp forwarding rule to off.
Step 2: After enabling DHCP, set the address release to 600 minutes (the default is 120 minutes) to avoid disconnecting the network due to renewal. Bind a fixed IP, copy the MAC address to the client list, add the specified IP address to the static address assignment, and use any address in the DHCP service city pool area.
Step 3: In the WLAN settings, the recommended channel is set to 1 or 11. If no other WiFi signals are available, the bandwidth can be set to 40 MHz. For many peripheral signals, you can only set 20MHz.
Step 4: Do not check the SSID transmission, i.e. hide the WLAN signal name. When connecting devices such as mobile phones and boxes, you must select Others (add the SSID network name manually).
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
Prev article:Is the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 compatible with iPhone?