How to fix one side of i9s TWS earbuds doesn’t work
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-02 14693 0
Why one side of i9s TWS earbuds doesn’t work?
● Make sure your earbuds is power on
● Make sure the two earbuds are paired
● Make sure i9s TWS earbuds have sufficient power
● Make sure the right and left earbuds are clean, there is nothing block
How to fix i9s TWS earbuds right or left side dosen’t work?
If you had check the reasons above, and the earbuds still doesn’t work. We recommended you to do these steps below:
Step 1: Turn off the phone Bluetooth
Step 2: Press and hold the multifunction button on two i9s TWS earbuds t the same time until the LED goes out flashing blue and red.
Step 3: Double-click on both sides to enter association mode or press the button for 3 seconds. until the voice sounds: "Ready pair".
Step 4: Waite for 2 or 3 seconds, one of the headphones flashes alternately from redo and blue, then only blue light flashes slowly. The earbuds are successfully paired.
Step 5: Turn on the phone Bluetooth, click on the phone to pair, Bluetooth pairing is successful, open a song test.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott