How to fly DJI Mavic Mini drone?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-13 1724 0
Prepare before flying
Step 1: Before flying, remember to check the battery level and micro SD card.
Step 2: Download the DJI Fly app on your mobile device, activate DJI Mavic Mini according the instructions.
Step 3: Unfold the mobile phone clamps, remove the control stick from their storage slots and screw them into place.
Step 4: Then unfold the antennas.
Step 5: Connect your mobile phone to the remote with the cable on the left side of the remote controller.
Step 6: Unfold the aircraft arms, and remove the gimbal cover from the camera.
Step 7: Insert the Intelligent Flight Battery, and press until the battery clicks in to place.
Step 8: Press the power button once, then again and hold to turn on the remote controller and the aircraft.
Step 9: Place the aircraft on a flat surface, and make sure to aim DJI Mavic Mini drone tail toward yourself.
Taking off DJI Mavic Mini drone
Step 1: Open the DJI Fly app.
Step 2: Tap the Aircraft Status Bar in the app, increase the RTH Altitude until it is higher than the highest buildings or structures in your vicinity.
Step 3: Tap the Auto Takeoff icon on the left side of your screen for three seconds to get airborne.
Step 4: Once the aircraft takes off, the Auto Landing icon will be shown.
If you want to take off manually, push both sicks to the bottom inner (or outer) corners to start the motor. Then push the left stick up to get in the air.
Note: Using stick mode 2 as an example.
In Mode 2 the left stick controls the aircraft altitude and orientation, while the right stick controls its forward, backward, left, and right movements. You can tap the top right corner of your screen to enter the remote controller menu and change the stick mode.
If the aircraft flies our of your line of sight, you can check the aircraft position and speed information through the live map and flight parameters.
Taking Photos and recording videos
The function buttons on the right side of the app enable you to shoot photos, record videos enter QuickShots, and enter Playback to preview photos and videos.
You can also tap Camera Settings at the bottom right corner to set or adjust camera parameters.
By using the gimbal dial and the Shoot/Record button, you can adjust the gimbal’s tilt and control the camera during flight.
DJI Maivc Mini RTH and Landing
Tapping the Auto Lading icon on the left side of your screen and tapping the RTH icon in the prompt icon for three seconds or pressing and holding the RTH button, the aircraft will return to home automatically.
If the aircraft altitude is lower than RTH altitude, the DJI Mavic Mini drone will ascend to the pre-set RTH altitude and fly to the Home Point directly
f the aircraft altitude is higher than RTH altitude, the DJI Mavic Mini drone will maintain its altitude while flying back to the Home Point.
When the aircraft is over the Home Point, it will automatically land and the motors will stop.
Using the auto landing slider in the app to automatically land the aircraft and stop the motors.
You can also pull down the control sticks to land the aircraft. After DJI Mavic Mini lands, continue pulling down on the control sticks until the motors stop.
● If the Home Point has been successfully recorded, and the aircraft is more than 20m away form the Home Point, you can use the Smart RTH to bring the aircraft back.
● If the Home Point has been successfully recorded, and the aircraft is less than 20m away form the Home Point, the RTH procedure will be initiated automatically and the aircraft will land immediately.
● In case where there is a poor GPS signal, the aircraft will hover momentarily an then land automatically.
● Pay attention to the camera view and aircraft position in real time during the RTH process to ensure safely.
● If you notice any worrying obstacle during RTH, you can simply tap the "X" on the left side of the screen or press the RTH Button at the top left corner of your screen to stop the RTH process. This will cause the aircraft will to stop immediately and hover in place.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-12By Lydia Scott
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to check the QCY T3 TWS Earbuds Battery State?
Next article:Where is DJI Mavic Mini drone Serial Number(SN)?