How to import photos from Canon EOS Rebel to iPhoto
By Adeline Belluz 2019-06-12 4882 0
Import photos from your Canon EOS Rebel Digital camera into your Mac's iPhoto application using one of three methods.
Import using the EOS Rebel Digital camera and a cable
You can import photos using a USB cable that connects your camera and your Mac. This cable is usually included with the camera, but if you've lost it, you can search for the specific model on the Canon website and buy it, buy it from another website, or from an electronics store.
● Plug the USB cable into your camera's port and plug the other end of the cable into your Mac's USB port. Turn on your camera.
● Launch the iPhoto application on your Mac, click the "File" button, and then click "Import to Library.
● Select the Canon Rebel camera under "Devices", then select all the photos from your camera that you want to import into iPhoto. Note that you can press and hold the "Command" button to select multiple photos at once.
● Click the "Import" button to start importing those images.
Importing using the SD card
Import photos directly from your SD card if you don't have the cable for your Rebel camera and if your Mac computer has an SD port. If your Mac doesn't have that port, buy an SD card reader and plug the included USB into your Mac's USB port.
● Plug the SD card into the SD card reader or the SD card port on your Mac.
● Launch the iPhoto application, and then click "File" and "Import to Library.
● Select your Canon Rebel SD card under "Devices," then select all the photos on the SD card you want to import into iPhoto. Press and hold the "Command" button to select multiple photos.
● Click the "Import" button.
Import using the EOS Utility application
EOS Rebel digital cameras with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity can use Canon's EOS Utility application to transfer photos from the camera to the Mac over a wireless network. Download the EOS Utility application from the Canon website (See references) and install it on your Mac. Turn on your EOS Rebel Digital camera.
● Start the EOS Utility application on your Mac and click "Connect to Camera" to connect your computer to your camera. Select your camera's photos in the Utility application and then click to import those images into a folder on your Mac desktop.
● Start iPhoto and click "File" and then "Import".
● Go to the folder on your Mac desktop, then select the photos to import. Click "Import" to transfer those images to your iPhoto library.
|You may also want to read:|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 4 and Mi Max 4 Pro: 48 Mp camera and other rumors|
|Xiaomi Mi 9X (Mi A3) specs leaked: equipped with Snapdragon 675|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-13By Lydia Scott
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott
Next article:Xiaomi Mi Band 4 FAQ