How to install CFW on Xiaomi m365 pro electric scooter dashboard?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-08-21 19821 0
About the firmware versions
Some BLE versions seem to have been optimized for the respective firmware version - this would
● DRV 1.5.1 ~ BLE0.8.1
● DRV 1.5.5 ~ BLE0.9 <- This combination is targeted here because it is currently the most stable version
● DRV 1.6 ~ BLE1.x
This firmware is provided for Xiaomi m365 Pro electric scooter, not xiaomi m365.
About the dashboards
● With the Pro-Dashboard the Bluetooth function is generally slower! M365Tools is no longer a real-time dashboard!
● The fake dashboards are darker and don't get lighter after the ST-Link flash! ;)
● With the fake dashboard, the Bluetooth symbol flashes all the time, if no device is connected, then it lights up again continuously.
In the case of originals, the symbol only lights when the machine is connected and is otherwise off.
Check for original / fake dashboard
Original and fake dashboards require different Flash methods! To make sure you have purchased an original, proceed as follows:
● Remove old dashboard & install new one
● Open the App M365DownG and press "Check Ver".
● Attention to the version number: " BLE Ver.:"
Original dashboard displayed “0.8.x/0.9x/1.y”.
Fake dashboard displayed wrong value like “-10150".
Enable flashing with ST-Link / Dashboard
Many can be achieved with M365DownG, but most need to be flashed for ST-Link to become Bluetooth flashable:
● "C2" must be soldered away for a downgrade, because it blocks a flash process.
● Now you need the ST-Link - a hardware programming interface.
● Then download the required ST-Link software package, unzip it and install the "ST-Link Utility v4.4.0 setup.exe".
● Connect the ST-Link to the PC to complete a one-time driver installation.
● Pull out the ST-Link, solder it to the fake dashboard (see picture below) and connect it together with the PC.
● Then execute the "blePROrec.bat" from the software package and wait until 2 lines with the message ** Verified OK ** are visible. (Most difficult part is done)
● Now unplug/desolder the ST-Link again, install the BLE module and check the version again with M365DownG:
Connect -> Check Ver -> Here the line " BLE Ver.:" should contain the version number 0.90 (or similar).
● The BLE module is now considered to be "original" and should now be recognized - accordingly you can now continue with the instruction "Original Dashboard flash"!
BLE/Dashboard and DRV - Flashing
It is assumed that a usable BLE version is available and a Flash is possible: If a BLE has to be flashed anyway, please first use the Pro-CFW (see below) and then the Pro-BLE firmware!
Pro - CFW
Pro-BLE firmware (BLE0.9) - if necessary
● Start Bluetooth, GPS and the M365DownG app.
● Press the following buttons: Connect -> Check Ver -> Open bin -> Flash bin
● Stay close and do nothing else with the equipment!
● Wait for 99% and Done.
Why not use original firmware for the Xiaomi m365 pro?
The current default values of the Xiaomi m365 pro firmware are set too high in S(port) mode, so m365 pro is known for its general overheating problem! The motor is operated with a corresponding motor constant of 28000 (~ 900-950W!), which is very unhealthy for the motor. Especially in summer there is the danger of overheating including engine damage!
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Next article:How to cook JUST Egg(Recipes)