How to install Xiaomi 70mai car reversing rear camera?
By Steve Lowry 2018-11-07 3858 1
Step 1： To test the video signal
● Turn off the car and turn off the power;
● Connect the camera with video signal line (A and B are connected together);
● Connect the red and black reversing signal wire to the positive and negative pole of the reversing power;
● Insert the video signal plug into the video signal input port of the video receiving device (for example: AV/IN interface of Xiaomi 70mai Smart Rearview Mirror);
● Start the car with ignition and then put it into reverse to observe whether the video receiving device can obtain the image from the rear pull camera;
If the image can be obtained, please start the second step “Arrange the line route"; If the image cannot be obtained, please check whether the connection is correct. If the connection is correct, just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
Step 2: Arrange the line route
● Turn out the car and turn off the power supply.
● The video signal plug end of the video signal line is arranged along the car body to the front cockpit / cockpit of the car and connected with the video signal input port of the video receiving equipment.
● The video signal connector of the video signal line is arranged along the car body to the cover of the car's backup box, and the red-black reversing signal line is connected with the positive and negative poles of the car's reversing power supply.
● Connect the camera to the video signal line (A, B port).
● Drag the camera to the planned installation position to adjust the length of the video signal line.
Step 3: Install the camera
● Keep the car flameout and turn off the power;
● Disconnect the connection between the camera and video signal line;
● Open the hole at the position of the car body where the camera is needed;
● Lead the camera out through the middle opening, and then connect the camera and video signal line;
● Screw the camera to the opening position of the car body.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solutions for Dome G30B car DVR booting & TF card issues|
|How to install your new car DVR in the easy way?|
|Get this amazing universal fix for almost ALL DVR issues|
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2019-07-31By Joe Horner
2017-05-12By Linky Johnson
2019-07-24By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2019-08-01By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to select a man's backpack?
Next article:Practical tips for maintaining robot vacuum cleaners