How to manually download and install Android TV 9 Pie beta 3 on Xiaomi Mi Box S?
By Sophia Windsor 2019-12-18 14757 1
Details steps to download and install Android TV 9 Pie beta 3 on Xiaomi Mi Box S
Step 1. Download the Android TV 9 Pie beta 3 for Xiaomi Mi Box S to PC.
Step 2. Rename the update file to "update.zip".
Step 3. Copy the "update.zip" to a USB drive formatted to FAT32.
Step 4. Connect the USB drive to the Xiaomi Mi Box S.
Step 5. Reboot the Xiaomi Mi Box S to recovery mode, to do this, just do as the following method:
● Power off the Xiaomi Mi Box S;
● Turn on the Mi Box S while pressing and holding "center key" and "back key" at the same time on the remote control.
● Then wait for Xiaomi Mi Box S to enter recovery mode.
● Then there will be a prompt on TV screen, select "Wipe data / factory reset" - "Wipe cache partition".
Step 6. Select "Apply update from EXT" and then select "Update from udisk".
Step 7. Once the installation completed, select "Reboot system now". Then you have finished the installation of the Android TV 9 Pie beta 3 update on your Xiaomi Mi Box S.
That’s it. Hope this guide can help you successfully update the system of your Xiaomi Mi Box S to the latest Android TV 9 Pie beta 3, with that, you will enjoy improved system stability and usual bug fixes and optimization.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Mi Box S from us and still have problems after reading the post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
Prev article:How to Charge the Realme Buds Air Battery?
Next article:Are HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Waterproof?