How to operate Alfawise U20 3D printer screen
By Steve Lowry 2018-05-16 4614 0
Alfawise U20 LCD screen menu function instruction
1. Turn on the power, and see the main interface on the screen.
2. Move Axis of Alfawise U20
● Control the movement of X, Y, Z axis;
● Motor is locked or not;
● The movement distance of nozzle and extrusion volume.
3. Open the printing file
Open the printing file and printing interface.
4. Alfawise U20 Printing Interface
5. Extruder of Alfawise U20 3D printer
● Control the temperature between the nozzle and heated platform;
● Feed in filament or feed out filament.
|You may also want to read:|
|Alfawise U20 3D printer user manual in English|
|How to debug 3D printer’s heating platform|
|How to stop 3D prints from warping|
|How to update Alfawise 3D printer firmware?|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Alfawise U20 3D Printer from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2019-11-20By Adan Flannigan
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-12-04By Sophia Windsor
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-11-22By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to stop 3D prints from warping