How to pair Redmi AirDots together
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-19 32277 0
1. Put Redmi AirDots in the charging box
Put both headphones of the Redmi AirDots in the charging box, charge the headphones and activate the two headphones at the same time. When the headphones are put into the charging box, they will automatically shut down, and then close the headphone charging box.
2. Take Redmi AirDots out out of the charging box
Open the headphone charging box, and then take the two headphones out of the charging box, the headphones will automatically boot, at the same time, the headphones will flash, the two headphones will complete the pairing between the headphones, while the headphones as a whole into the pairing state, waiting for Bluetooth connection.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-18By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to change the Honor band 4 languages?
Next article:How to use the Honor band 5 camera control function?