How to pair your Honor Band 4 with your mobile phone
By Niki Jones 2018-12-25 26660 0
However, some people are not clear about how to pair connect with their mobile phones (iPhone and Android phone), here I’ll introduce to you the pairing steps:
Huawei honor band 4 preparation conditions before pairing:
1. When used for the first time, please use the charging base to connect the band. The band will start up automatically and the Bluetooth is in pairable state by default;
2. Please do not pair directly through the mobile phone system Bluetooth with band;
3. Phone OS requirements: Android 4.4 or above, or iOS 9.0 or above;
4. Please download the latest version Huawei honor band 4 App (Huawei Health) for pairing:
● For other Android mobile phone users, please download the Huawei Health App through Google play store or other App stores with mobile phone. Upgrading the App to the latest version in "Me- Settings - Check for updates".
Note: When you login to Huawei health App, the cell phone will prompt you to download "Huawei mobile services" App. Please click to confirm and complete the installation. If "Huawei mobile service" cannot be installed properly, please search "Huawei mobile services" in Huawei AppGallery and install it.
● For the users of iOS mobile phone, please login in App Store and search for Huawei Health App to download and install.
The Huawei honor band 4 pairing / connecting steps:
For Android users
1. Open Huawei Health App, click "Me" - "My devices"- "Add" device, and select the "Smart Band"- "Huawei Honor Band 4 standard version /NFC version" from the list of optional devices.
2. Click to start pairing, and the App will automatically search for the name of the Bluetooth device and list it. Please select your own Bluetooth device and click;
3. When the band vibration prompts you to receive the pairing request, please click "confirm the pairing", and the pairing between the band and the mobile phone will start automatically.
After successful pairing, the band will show "the pairing is successful".
For iOS users
1. Open Huawei Health App, enter the "device" interface, click "+" on the upper right corner, and click "Huawei Honor Band 4 standard version /NFC version";
2. The App will automatically search for the name of the Bluetooth device and list it. Please select your own Bluetooth device and click;
3. When the band vibration prompts you to receive the pairing request, please click "confirm the pairing";
4. The phone pops up Bluetooth pairing request, click "pairing", the band and phone will automatically start pairing.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huawei Honor 4 fitness bracelet review: take your workouts further with a waterproof sports band|
|HUAWEI Honor 4 bracelet and Honor 4 Running Version: how to choose|
|How to use Huawei watch GT?|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-14By Joe Horner
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-08-01By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-08-13By Joe Horner
Prev article:UMIDIGI 4G Android smartphone FAQ