How to pair your mobile phone with Huawei smart body fat scale WiFi version?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-25 9738 0
How to check the WiFi frequency band?
Since the Huawei body fat scale in only supports 2.4G network, you should check the network band before connecting the mobile phone and the body scale. Below steps will help you.
Step 1: Click “set” on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Select “ Wireless network”.
Step 3: Click “WLAN”, and choose the WiFi name you connected
Step 4: You can see the information about this WiFi, including the frequency.
How to pair your mobile phone with Huawei body fat scale?
Step 1: Down load Huawei Health APP.
Step 2: Login Huawei Health APP.
Step 3: Enter the home page, and click “+” at the right up corner( or “my” icon).
Step 4: Add the device, body fat scale.
Step 5: Enter the body fate scale list, and select the Huawei smart body fat scale WiFi version”. Step 6: Input the WiFi password,and click “Next”.
Step 7: Remove the battery and install it again, when the scale display shows 2Ero, put the scale on the ground and click “Next” on the APP.
Step 8: After paired successfully, you just input your basic information in the APP.
Tips for pairing process
● Don’t press Huawei smart body fat scale or step on the scale in pairing process
● If it network is 5G, there is prompt when you paring. You can click the “>” icon at the right up corner to change the right network
|You may also want to read:|
|How to update latest firmware of Huawei fat scale WiFi version?|
|How to correct and edit the historical data of Xiaomi Mi Scale 2|
|Huawei body scale vs Xiaomi body scale: which is your figure management??|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre