How to power on/off and restarting the Huawei Watch GT 2?
By Joe Horner 2019-09-23 2344 0
Powering on the Huawei Watch GT 2
● When the watch is powered off, press and hold the Up button to power on the watch.
● When the watch is powered off, the watch will automatically power on if you charge it.
If you power on the watch when the battery level is critically low, the watch will remind you to charge it and the watch's screen will turn off after 2 seconds. You will be unable to power on the watch until you charge it.
Powering off the Huawei Watch GT 2
● When the watch is powered on, press and hold the Up button, and then touch Power off.
● When the watch is powered on, press the Up button while on the home screen, swipe up
or down until you find Settings, touch it, go to "Sysem > Power off", and then touch "√" to confirm.
● If the battery level is critically low, the watch will vibrate and then automatically power off.
Restarting the Huawei Watch GT 2
● When the watch is powered on, press and hold the Up button, and then touch Restart.
●l When the watch is powered on, from the home screen press the Up button, swipe until
you find Settings, touch it, go to "Sysem > Restart", and then touch "√" to confirm your choice.
You can press and hold the Up Button for at least 16 seconds to force restart the Huawei Watch GT 2.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-17By Sophia Windsor
Next article:GoPro Hero 8 Black cannot turn on, how to fix it?