How to Powering On / Off and Resetting the HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro?
By Joe Horner 2020-02-19 508 0
Powering on your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro
Your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro will automatically power on when you charge it.
Powering off your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro
- Swipe on the screen until you find More, then go to System > Power off. After you have read
the prompt, then touch “√” icon.
2. To power your band HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro on after it has turned off, just plug it into a power source, your band will automatically switch on.
Restarting your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro
Swipe on the screen until you find More, then go to System > Restart. After that, re-connected your HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro with your phone.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI Band or Honor Band from us and still have a problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2020-03-20By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to Check the Battery Stats of Realme Buds Air?