How to print from your Android phone or tablet?
By Henry Wang 2018-12-29 672 0
Step 1: It's better that your printer supports Wi-Fi
This means that even if your computer is turned off, it can also be connected to the printer. Because the printer can connect directly to your Android device without the help of a computer after accessing Wi-Fi.
When the printer is ready, search your printer model by visiting the cloud printing site. Once found, click the link in the description file to find the setting option. Maybe different printer settings will vary slightly, it is OK as long as we follow the instructions.
It doesn't matter if it doesn’t support Wi-Fi.
As long as you turn on your computer and access the Internet, your printer can also be searched by cloud printing services.
1. Open your computer and run Chrome. Only Chrome browser is available, you need to use it to do the pre-set of cloud printing;
2. Open the menu in Chrome, log in to your Google account, and make sure you use the same account as your Android device;
3. Enter the "Setting" option under the same Chrome browser menu, scroll down and click "Display Advanced Setting", and then select "Manage Google Cloud Printing".
4. Click "Add Printer", find the printer you want to connect remotely from your Android device, and then click "Add Printer Submenu" again.
Step 2: Set up Android device
The setup process on Android devices is actually very simple. Find the Google Play store and download and install the "Google Cloud Print" application. The essence of the app is a plug-in that prints photos of Google's own services (such as albums) and then allows you to manage your printing commands.
In the Android 4.4 KitKat version, this plug-in will appear as a stand-alone application. It runs in the background of KitKat and is notified when you have a print command initiated.
Step 3: Start printing
From now on, you can start printing the things in an album or Chrome browser. Simply click on the "Print" command in any application menu, and a window will then pop up. Then you select the printer from the drop-down option and make various settings, such as paper size and color. Click "Start Printing" and the content to be printed will be sent to the printer.
At the same time, cloud printing through Android devices is not limited to photos and web pages. By cooperating with third-party applications, it can even print short messages, contacts, mail attachments and any documents stored on the device. If your Android device defaults to Firefox, you can also use cloud printing services. Google has a list of applications that support cloud printing.
Now have you learned how to print from your Android phone or tablet? I’m sure you have. By the way, there are many printers that are compatible with Google Cloud Print sold on Gearbest. Please visit Gearbest.com if you need one.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-07-23By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2019-07-24By Joe Horner
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-14By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to help teenagers stop smoking or vaping ?