How to Recognize the QCY T1 Pro TWS Earbuds LED Indicators?
By Joe Horner 2019-11-09 1132 0
QCY T1 Pro TWS Earbuds LED Indicators Meaning
1. When the QCY T1 Pro headset is turned on, the indicator lights up blue.
2. When the QCY T1 Pro earbuds is entering pairing mode, the LED indicator blinking red and blue lights alternately until the headset and the phone are connected properly, and the indicator lights turn off after the blue light is lit.
3. When the QCY T1 Pro TWS is turned off, the indicator light lights up in red and then goes out.
4. The QCY T1 Pro headset LED indicator is not lit under normal use, and when the earbuds has less than 10% power, the indicator lights up a red light prompt.
5. When the QCY T1 Pro earbuds is charged, the headset indicator will always turn on the red light.
6. When the QCY T1 Pro is fully charged, the LED indicator lights blue for a minute and then goes out.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased QCY T1 Pro TWS earbuds from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2020-03-13By Joe Horner
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Next article:How to Check the QCY T1 Battery Life?