How to Remote Phone Photo Shooting with HUAWEI Band 4 / 4 Pro?
By Joe Horner 2020-02-19 4867 0
HUAWEI Band 4 Pro Remote Phone Camera Steps
Like the previous Honor Band or HUAWEI band, the new HUAWEI Band 4 or HUAWEI Band 4 Pro supports camera remote function. However, this Remote Shutter feature is only available on HUAWEI phones running EMUI 8.1 or later.
Step 1: After connecting your band to your phone, open the Camera on your phone, and your band screen will turn on and display a camera icon.
Step 2: Touch the camera icon on the HUAWEI Band 4 screen to take photos on your phone. The band will return to the camera shutter screen two seconds after taking a photo.
- The HUAWEI Band 4 screen will automatically turn off if no operation is performed on the camera shutter screen for five seconds.
- From the camera shutter screen, touch the Home key to return to the home screen, or swipe right on the band screen to go back to the previous screen.
- To exit the camera shutter screen on your HUAWEI Band 4, just close the Camera app on your phone or disconnect your phone from the smart band.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI Band or Honor Band from us and still have a problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry