How to reset B&O Beoplay E8 wireless earphones
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-21 2694 0
1. Remove the charging box from both sides of the B / O Beoplay E8 headset.
2. At the same time, press the touch area on both sides of the headset for about 10 seconds.
3. Until the headphone LED flashes red, the headset resets and removes the pairing information.
After the 4.B&O Beoplay E8 headset is reset, it will automatically shut down and need to be returned on and connected to the device for use.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
Next article:Why the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 can’t use normally?