How to Reset OPPO Enco W31 TWS?
By Lydia Scott 2020-05-25 1419 0
OPPO Enco W31 Reset Manual
You can perform the steps below to reset your OPPO Enco W31 TWS earbuds to factory settings:
Step 1: Put both of the OPPO Enco W31 earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case cover open.
Step 2: Press the function key on OPPO Enco W31 charging case for 15 seconds until the indicator light flashes red three times and then releases your hand.
Step 3: Reset successfully.
Step 4: Enable your phone Bluetooth and reconnect your OPPO Enco W31 TWS earbuds with your iPhone or Android phones.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz