How to reset Redmi AirDots
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-06 105768 1
1. Press the function button of the Redmi AirDots headset for about 15 seconds until the red and white light on the headset flashes alternately three times and goes off for the second time, and the headset is reset successfully.
2. In the list of Bluetooth devices, ignore or unpair "Redmi AirDots", delete the connection record, and complete the reset.
3. After the headset is reset, the pairing information will be cleared and the Bluetooth pairing will need to be used again with the mobile phone device.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Airdots vs QCY T1S: Which is better?|
|When Redmi AirDots sound is too low or too high|
|Xiaomi AirDots vs Redmi AirDots vs Lenovo HT10: which is better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:What cause e-cigarette explode and how to avoid it?
Next article:How to clean your Xiaomi AirDots