How to reset Xiaomi Mi box 4
By Fields Corrielus 2019-07-12 13672 0
Method 1:1. Open the main interface of the Xiaomi box and click on the settings.
2. Select [Common Settings] in the [Settings] interface.
3. Select restore in the [system] column in [General Settings] and click to restore the factory settings.
Method 2:Disconnect the power supply of Xiaomi Mi box 4, then press and hold the remote control [home] button and [menu] button of the box for 5 seconds, then press and hold the OK and return keys to connect the power to the box. Release the remote control button when the Recover interface appears.
|You may also want to read:|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|AMD Ryzen 9 3900X's overclocking performance details revealed|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2019-11-20By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to Vlog with an Android phone?
Next article:How to connect i9s Bluetooth headset to a smartphone