How to Reset Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S TWS Earbuds?
By Lydia Scott 2020-05-06 9758 0
How to Reset Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S?
The Xiaomi Redmi AirDots S resetting method is pretty simple, just perform the steps below:
Step 1: Press the Redmi AirDots S multi-function key for 15 seconds until the red and white light flashes alternately for 3 times and goes off for the second time, and the device is reset successfully.
Step 2: Ignore or unpair Redmi AirDots S in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. And delete the connection record to complete the reset.
Step 3: Reset successfully.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz