How to select a long spin time fidget spinner
By Zim Watson 2017-05-25 4399 9
One of the greatest joys that the fidget spinner fans chase is to compare whose spinner can spin the longest time. It's kind of competition. Therefore, how long the hand spinner can spin becomes a vital rule when they select a fidget spinner. Sure, for some fidget spinner lovers, they don't care about it, they just want to play with the spinner and want it just to be a fidgets spinner.
This is a post for those who care about the spin time fans.
It's not difficult to do the test if you have enough spinners, so that you can compare the blade numbers, weight, material, shape, and so on, to know the relationship between these factors and spinning time. However, the hand spinner is not easy to get, sure you don't have enough source to do the test. As a sweet shopping website, we Gearbest has done this research for you spinner fans, hope all you can pick up a favorite long spin time fidget spinner when shopping online.
A fidget spinner is made of two parts - a bearing and the blades, but the factors that may influence the spinner's spin time are bearing balls, blade number, weight, and material. We have done a test to record each fidget spinner, the result is below:
From the above data:
1. We can find directly and clearly find that no matter what kind of the fidget spinner's material is, the bearing ball number is the most important factor that can affect the spin time. The more balls the bearing contains, the longer the fidget spinner can spin (very obvious in the Brass and Alloy data, except the special two).
|Material||Bearing ball number||Spin time|
2. Compare the same bearing ball number fidget spinners in each material, we can find the blade number seems not so related to the spin time. Instead, the weight seems to be more important to the spin time. Generally, the heavier the fidget spinner is, the longer it can spin.
3. Generally, the ABS and Alloy fidget spinners can spin longer than the Brass ones.
|Material||Spin time||Material||Spin time|
Due to the limited fidget spinner number we test, we can only generally analyze the relationship between the factors and the spin time of a hand spinner. For choosing a long spin time spinner toy, we suggest that:
● Ignore the blade number.
● Better to choose an ABS or an Alloy material one.
● The more balls the bearing contains, the longer it will spin. (Usually bearing details won't show on the product page if you shopping online, if it's possible, you can ask the guest service.)
● If you are shopping in a shop, that's much convenient that you can test immediately.
|You may also want to read:|
|All you need to know about your fidget spinner bearings|
|Is it important how long a fidget spinner spins?|
|Get fidget spinner on Gearbest!|
|5 best multifunctional fidget spinners|
|Top 10 three-spoke fidget spinners|
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-12-26By Matthieu Andre
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-01-03By Matthieu Andre
2017-05-15By GB Blog Official
2019-01-02By Henry Wang