How to set DNS server address for Tplink Wireless Router?
By Brietta Boatman 2020-01-04 476 20
1. First, open the browser, then type 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar, then press enter to confirm the opening, and then the router login interface will pop up. After entering the router login user name and password, TP-Link router default login user name and password are admin, input, click on the bottom of the confirmation to enter the router settings.
2. Enter the router settings interface, and then click "Network parameters" on the left to expand more settings, then you can see the "WAN port settings" option, and then click the WAN port settings on the left to display the status of the current dial-up connection. Click the "Advanced Settings" button at the bottom of the Wang port settings interface.
3. Check "manually set DNS server". Here we recommend using the server address of oneDNS. Enter 126.96.36.199 in the preferred DNS server and 188.8.131.52 in the standby DNS server, and then click Save to close the settings page. It's very simple.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-13By Joe Horner
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-17By Sophia Windsor